PayPal Responder processes payment for a product via PayPal, then sends an email responder to the customer and returns them to a URL of your choice. That’s it.
You can use it to sell any type of product/s on your website. There is no cart, checkout process or anything complicated – it just lets the user buy a single product in 1 click, then returns them to a URL of your choice, and emails them the auto-responder.
Let’s say you’re selling an eBook. User clicks “Buy” button > user is directed through PayPal checkout > once checkout it completed user is returned to a thank you URL and emailed the eBook.
I developed this plugin for a usage similar to above example. I didn’t want a fully fledged eCommerce system, and many other solutions include Add to Cart and then whole heap of other stop screens that hindered the transaction.
Pro version features:
- Unlimited responder templates
- Attach a file to responder
- Simple and light-weight
- Can handle multiple products
- Can accept any currency PayPal can handle
- Set customer return URL
- Helpful tags available to use in auto-responder template
- Use default PayPal ‘buy now’ button or upload a png button of your own