WP Catalogue PRO
Use WP Catalogue to display your products in an attractive and professional catalogue.
Use WP Catalogue to display your products in an attractive and professional catalogue. It’s easy to use, easy to customise, and lets you show off your products in style.
Pro version features:
- Supports sub-categories
- Accordion menu option (optional)
- On/off for side menu
- Shortcode functions to embed specific categories/sub-categories
- Responsive design
- Featured product function & shortcode
- Add as many product images as you like
- Two gallery styles (vertical or horizontal)
- Customise your catalogue presentation easily (set image sizes, number of products per page, pagination, gallery style, theme colour etc)
- Completely customise the design of the catalogue via your theme css – great for designers/developers
- Integrated breadcrumb for easy hassle-free navigation (optional)
- Next/Previous navigation (optional)
- Display product price (optional)
- Drag & Drop to easily order products and categories
- Supports WordPress Multisite
- WPML Compatible
- Support for revisions & tags
- Works in all modern browsers – IE9+, Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Here you can take a look at every screen of the plugin so you know exactly what to expect.
Important Note: If you have been using Free version of this plugin then you need to first deactivate it, then install and activate Pro version. If you do it this way then you will not lose any product data. Once you have Pro version active, then you can delete the Free version folder via FTP. DO NOT delete it via your WP Dashboard because that will also delete the data.
Please note also that as of version 1.4.x WP Catalogue Pro makes use of imagemagick library in order to resize and render images. Please ensure your webhost supports imagemagick library (all decent web hosts should have this enabled anyway).